Signal-Starting Device USP-101.
For actuation of impulse dry powder generators BURAN or condensed aerosol generators DOPING. USP-101 makes two functions: heat detection of fire and autonomous generation of electric current.
|No.||Mark of Device||Temperature of launch, °C|
- Average area controlled by a single device: 25 m2
- Temperature range of exploitation: -60…+55 °C
- One unit USP-101 can actuate 7 BURANs with electric current 0.1 А or 2 BURANs with electric current 0.4 A.
- Resistant to increased vibration and single shock, aggressive media, lowered temperatures
- It is possible to use on railway transport
- Explosion-proof version: 1ЕхibIIВТ4
- Service life: 10 years.
USP-101 is a unique device that made possible manufacture of self-contained systems for fire detection and suppression on the basis of dry powder generators BURAN or condensed aerosol generators DOPING. These systems do not use any electric battery or electric supply. The device is also designed for control in the autonomous mode of fire conditions be reaching on the threshold of the ambient temperature near the device, for initiation of a fire extinguishing mean’s activator in cases when the ambient temperature exceeds the started value automatically and in the mode of a manual starting — by personnel’s decision.