The extinguishing equipment launching devices (UPSP) is designed for fire fighting in manual start mode and diagnostics of fire extinguishing starting circuits.
Modifications of UPSP:
|No.||Modifications of UPSP||Use|
|1||UPSP 12.02, or UPSP 24.02||
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS SOP 12-24.01:
- Supply voltage of the on-board network: from 12V to 36V
- Starting current monitoring current: 5 mA
- Temperature operating conditions: -60 °С to + 60 °С
- The number of «Doping» Goals connected (max): 2
- Length: 86 mm
- Width: 52 mm
- Height: 28 mm
In fire-hazardous compartments, GEA «Doping-2.160p» is installed. The starting wires are laid in the driver’s cab and connected to the Startup Device of the Fire Fighting System UPSP 12 (24) .02 for one GEA «Doping-2.160p», or UPSP 12-24.01 for two GEA «Doping-2.160p». GEA can work themselves from the cord of a thermal start (self-service mode), or when the UPSP is turned on by the driver, with visual detection of a fire.
The application of the UPSP makes it possible to continuously monitor the start loop of GEA «Doping-2.160p». In normal operation, the UPSP LEDs glow green. When the wires from the driver’s cab to GEA break, the color of the diode changes to red. The driver can take timely measures to detect and fix the malfunction.
Recommended area of application:
- motor compartments of cars, minibuses, buses PAZ, etc. Objects on which a fire arises in the immediate vicinity of the driver. Accordingly, the automatic fire detection and extinguishing system is redundant in this case.