Condensed Aerosol Fire Extinguishing Generator. Tor-3500.
- Generator mass: 7,2kg
- Aerosol forming compound mass: 3,5 kg
- Diameter: 240 mm
- Height: 126 mm
- Initiation device can be electrical or thermal.
- Initiation Current: 0,4 A — 0,7 A
- Protected volume: 160 m3
- Operation/Storage Temperature: -50 °C…+95 °C
- Type of discharge: circular
- Distance from the surface of the generator to the point of the correspondent standard temperature:
- 400°C – 0, 14 meter; 200°C – 0, 28 meter; 75°C – 0, 75 meter
- Service Life: 10 years.
- The Generator for protection of industrial and storage facilities as well as in engine compartment and other spaces in various transport vehicles such as river and sea vessels, railway locomotives, transformer plants and etc.