Set-module “Buran-50ST Explosion Proof M” with gas-generating powder in explosion-proof design is intended for localization and suppression of fires of Class A, B, C, as well as fires occurring in electrical equipment that is under voltage up to 1000 V.
The kit is used as an actuator in automatic fire extinguishing installations and belongs to the class of stationary fire extinguishing means. The kit is not designed to extinguish the ignition of alkaline and alkaline earth metals, as well as substances, the combustion of which can occur without access to air.
Climatic performance of U3 according to GOST 15150-69 for ambient temperature from -50 ° C to +50 ° C with relative humidity up to 98%. The marking of explosion protection of units of electric start 2ExdsIIBT3 X in accordance with GOST 30852.0-2002.
Scope of application — explosive zones of class 2 in accordance with GOST 30852.9-2002, in which explosive mixtures of categories llA and llB can be formed according to GOST 30852.11-2002 with an autoignition temperature of more than 200 ° C (groups of explosive mixtures T1, T2, T3 according to GOST 30852.5-2002) .
- The Explosion Proof Class: 2ExdsIIBT3 X.
- Degree of protection from external influences: IР54.
- Module Mass: 180 kg.
- Dry Powder Mass: 96 kg.
- Length: 475 mm.
- Width: 700 mm.
- Height: 1028 mm.
- Protected area: 200 m².
- Protected volume: 600 m³.
- Actuation current: 0,7 A.
- Safe current monitoring of the electrical circuit is not more than 0,17 A.
- Electrical resistance: 2 … 4 Om.
- Operation Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Service Life: 10 years.
- Module is considered to be the main element of fire extinguishing systems.
REQUIREMENTS TO PIPELINES
- Diameter of the conduit passage of the extinguishing powder feeding pipe: 25 mm.
- The length of the pipeline in the horizontal direction is no more than 30 m.
- The lifting of the pipeline from the base of the shell in the vertical direction is no more than 6 m.