Condensed Aerosol Fire Extinguishing Generator. Doping-2E80
- Generator mass: 1,29kg
- Aerosol forming compound mass: 0,08 kg
- Diameter: 90 mm
- Length: 200 mm with a bracket
- Initiation device can be electrical or thermal.
- Initiation Current: 0,5 A
- Resistance of the electric start circuit: 3,2…4,2 Ohm
- Safe current monitoring electrical circuit: 0,1 А
- Protected volume: 2,8…3,6 cube meters
- Operation time: not more than 3 seconds
- Duration of fire extinguishing aerosol dispensing: 4 ± 1,0 seconds
- Operation/Storage Temperature: — 50 °C…+95 °C
- Type of discharge: conical
- The amount of heat, released during the operation of GFEA, is no more than: 0,095 MJ
- Distance from the surface of the generator to the point of the correspondent standard temperature:
- 400°C – 0,1 meter / 200°C – 0,25 meter / 75°C – 1,0 meter
- Service Life: 10 years.
- The Generator for protection of industrial and storage facilities as well as in engine compartment and other spaces in various transport vehicles such as river and sea vessels, railway locomotives, transformer plants and etc.