Condensed Aerosol Fire Extinguishing Generator. Doping-2E160
- Generator mass: 1,4 kg
- Aerosol forming compound mass: 0,16 kg
- Diameter: 90 mm
- Length: 198 mm with a bracket
- Initiation device can be electrical or thermal.
- Initiation Current: 0,4 A — 0,7 A
- Protected volume: 5,7 m3
- Operation/Storage Temperature: — 50 °C…+95 °C
- Type of discharge: conical
- Distance from the surface of the generator to the point of the correspondent standard temperature:
- 400°C – 0, 05 meter; 200°C – 0, 17 meter; 75°C – 0, 95 meter
- Service Life: 10 years.
- The Generator for protection of industrial and storage facilities as well as in engine compartment and other spaces in various transport vehicles such as river and sea vessels, railway locomotives, transformer plants and etc.