Condensed Aerosol Fire Extinguishing Generator «Doping-2.02»
The fire extinguishing aerosol generator «Doping 2.02» / «Doping 2.02T» (hereinafter «generator») with a radial aerosol flow is intended for extinguishing in conditionally sealed volumes of fires and fires according to GOST 27331-87 of the following classes:
- Subclass A2 — combustion of solids, not accompanied by smoldering;
- Class B — combustion of liquid substances;
- Class E — fires occurring in rooms with cables, electrical installations and electrical equipment under voltage up to 140 kV;
- And also for the localization of fires of subclass A1.
The generator has a climatic version B of products of categories 1; 1.1; 2; 2.1; 3 in accordance with GOST 15150-69. Operating temperature of operation from -50 ° C to + 95 ° C. Mechanical design group according to GOST 17516.1-90 — M 25; M 30.
The primary area of application is motor and luggage sections of vehicles (automobile, railway, water, etc.), electrical cabinets, safes, storage of material values, etc.
The aerosol produced as a result of the combustion of the «CEP» check piece when the generator is triggered does not contain ozone-depleting substances. The hazard class is 4.1 according to GOST 19433-88.
Generators are available in two versions:
- «Doping 2.02» — with electric and thermal start,
- «Doping 2.02T» — only with a thermal start.
- Generator mass: 0,14 kg.
- Aerosol forming compound mass: 0,02 kg.
- Diameter: 65 mm.
- Height: 38 mm.
- Actuating device can be electrical, thermal and combined.
- Initiation current: 0,7 A.
- Protected volume: 0,2 m3.
- Operation/Storage temperature: — 50 °C…+95 °C.
- Type of discharge: circle.
- Distance from the end of the generator to the point of the correspondent standard temperature:
- 400°C — no data, 200⁰C – 0,011 m; 75⁰C – 0,04 m.
- Service life: 10 years.
- The Generator for protection of enclosed rooms: electrical cabinets, safes, store of wealth, computers, servers, TV sets, etc.