Modules “Buran-8 Explosion Proof” with level and type of protection 1ExiallBT4 X and 1ExdllBT4 X are used for the protection of explosive areas in which substances and materials are used such as: acetone, propane, butane, all types of gasoline, kerosene, various solvents and the like.
There are four modifications of the «Buran-8 Explosion Proof» module:
- “Buran-8U Explosion Proof” — impulse dry powder module, universal, ceiling mount for rooms with a ceiling height of 2,5 to 6,5 m.
- “Buran-8W Explosion Proof” — impulse dry powder module, wall mount with installation height from 2 m to 3 m, providing a powder cloud in the horizontal direction for a distance of up to 8 m. For this module, the height of the ceiling of the room is no longer taken into account.
- “Buran-8ST Explosion Proof” — short-term action dry powder module, ceiling mount with installation height from 1,5 m to 2,5 m. The fire extinguishing powder is supplied through a guide pipe with sprayers to protect different compartments, cable ducts or the like.
- “Buran-8STW Explosion Proof” — short-term action dry powder module, wall mounting with installation height from 1,5 m to 2,5 m. The fire extinguishing powder is supplied through a guide pipe with sprayers to protect different compartments, cable ducts or the like.
The «Buran-8 Explosion Proof« modules are used for the protection of gas and oil refining facilities, gas stations and AGDS, lacquer and paint stores, paint and spray shops and spray booths, pumping rooms for pumping oil products, various shops and premises with explosive production, etc.
- The Explosion Proof Class: 1ExiallBT4 X and 1ExdllBT4 X.
- Degree of protection from external influences: IР54
- Module Mass: 12,8 kg.
- Dry Powder Mass: 7,0 kg.
- Length: 250 mm.
- Width: 250…268 mm.
- Height: 343…381 mm.
- Protected area: up to 32 m².
- Protected volume: up to 64 m³.
- Actuation current: 0,1 A.
- Electrical resistance: 10 … 20 Om.
- peration Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Service Life: 10 years.