Along with impulse powder fire extinguishing modules, the EPOTOS association produces the «Buran-50ST» module, classified as a short-term module.
There are a number of objects where short-term action modules are preferable. First of all, this is the possibility of placing the module outside the protected room, with the supply of fire extinguishing powder into the combustion zone through the pipes.
Designed mainly to protect buildings and premises of large volumes and areas.
The modules «Buran-50ST» have found their application at the objects of gas and oil refining, at energy facilities, in warehouses, industrial, commercial premises, garages and auto enterprises.
The large extinguishing area (up to 75 m2) and the possibility of supplying fire-extinguishing powder through pipes up to a distance of 30 m allow the use of the Buran-50KD modules to protect large areas and areas.
- Module Mass: 75 kg.
- Dry Powder Mass: 48 kg.
- Diameter: 300 mm.
- Height: 928 mm.
- Protected area: 75 m².
- Protected volume: 210 m³.
- Actuation current: 0,5 A.
- Safe current monitoring of the electrical circuit is not more than 0,1 A.
- Electrical resistance: 3,2 … 5 Om.
- Operation Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Degree of protection from external influences: IР54.
- Service Life: 10 years.
- Module is considered to be the main element of fire extinguishing systems.
REQUIREMENTS TO PIPELINES
- Diameter of the conduit passage of the extinguishing powder feeding pipe: 25 mm.
- The length of the pipeline in the horizontal direction is no more than 30 m.
- The lifting of the pipeline from the base of the shell in the vertical direction is no more than 6 m.