When protecting premises belonging to an explosive-fire hazard category, the equipment that is part of the installation, when it is placed in a protected room, must have an explosion-proof design.
To protect explosive objects, the powder extinguishing modules «Buran-50ST Explosion Proof Mine» are available with the level and type of protection РВ ExdslX/1ExdsllBT3X.
It is intended, basically, for protection of explosive-fire-dangerous buildings and premises of large volumes and areas.
The modules «Buran-50ST Explosion Proof» have found their application in gas and oil refining facilities, energy facilities, warehouses, industrial, commercial premises, garages and auto enterprises.
Modules can be used in mines (mines) and their land structures dangerous for mine gas (methane), as well as in indoor and outdoor installations in hazardous areas of Classes 1 and 2 (classes in accordance with GOST 30852.9 and GOST IEC 60079-10-1-2011) , In which the formation of explosive mixtures of categories llA and llB (categories in accordance with GOST 30852.11 and GOST R IEC 60079-20-1-2011) with an autoignition temperature of more than 200ºC (groups of explosive mixtures T1, T2, T3 (according to GOST 30852.5-2002 and GOST R IEC 60079-20-1-2011)).
- The Explosion Proof Class: РВ ExdslX/1ExdsllBT3X.
- Degree of protection from external influences: IР54.
- Module Mass: 77 kg.
- Dry Powder Mass: 48 kg.
- Diameter: 300 mm.
- Height: 900 mm.
- Protected area: 75 m².
- Protected volume: 210 m³.
- Actuation current: 0,7 A.
- Safe current monitoring of the electrical circuit is not more than 0,17 A.
- Electrical resistance: 2 … 4 Om.
- Operation Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Service Life: 10 years.
- Module is considered to be the main element of fire extinguishing systems.
REQUIREMENTS TO PIPELINES
- Diameter of the conduit passage of the extinguishing powder feeding pipe: 25 mm.
- The length of the pipeline in the horizontal direction is no more than 30 m.
- The lifting of the pipeline from the base of the shell in the vertical direction is no more than 6 m.