The «Buran-2,5 Explosion Proof» modules with the level and type of protection 2ExemIIBT3 X are used for the protection of explosive areas in which substances and materials of category IIB and group T3 are treated according to PUE (Table 7.3.3.).
Thus, the modules «Buran-2,5 Explosion Proof» with this type and level of explosion protection are used in fire extinguishing systems for the protection of buildings, premises and structures in which: acetone, propane, butane, all types of gasoline, kerosene, various solvents, P.
The modules «Buran-2,5vsr» are used for the protection of gas and oil refining facilities, gas stations and AGDS, warehouses of varnishes and paints, paint and spray shops and spray booths, pumping rooms for pumping oil products, various shops and premises with explosive production, etc.
- The Explosion Proof Class: 2ExemIIT3 X.
- Degree of protection from external influences: IР54
- Generator Mass: 3,60 kg.
- Dry Powder Mass: 1,95 kg.
- Diameter: 250 mm.
- Height: 155 mm.
- Protected Volume: 18,0 m3.
- Protected Area: 7,0 m2.
- Actuation current: 0,4 A.
- Electrical resistance: 3,0 … 6,5 Om
- Operation Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Service Life: 10 years.