The Impulse dry powder module «Buran-2,5-2C» can be started both in the forced electric start-up mode in the Automatic (Autonomous) Fire Extinguishing System and in the self-triggered mode during the fire.
The inertia in the mode of self-operation when exposed to a combustion site with an area of 0.4 square meters is not more than 20 seconds.
For most of our clients, the combination of two functions in the module immediately represents a special attraction:
- The possibility of electrical start-up allows the use of «Buran-2,5-2C» in automatic fire extinguishing systems;
- Self-operation function allows to hope for successful extinguishing of the fire that has arisen even if the automation system fails;
- The module’s autonomy makes it possible to use it in some cases without any control systems at all.
Modules «Buran-2,5-2C» due to their original and aesthetic form resembling a «flying saucer», are used to protect trading enterprises, office premises, garage boxes, and industrial facilities. They fit organically into suspended ceilings of premises, into interiors of individual country houses and cottages.
«Buran-2,5-2C» modules are equipped with a large number of facilities both in Russia and CIS countries, including warehouses of the largest in Europe brewing company «Baltika», warehouses of the firm «Salamander», pharmacy warehouses of the firm «ICN», building Central Museum of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Moscow Regional Scientific Research Clinical Institute. Vladimir (MONIKI), the Museum of the State Academic Maly Theater of Russia, etc.
- Generator Mass: 2,90 kg.
- Dry Powder Mass: 1,95 kg.
- Diameter: 250 mm.
- Length: 146 mm.
- Protected Volume: 18,0 m3.
- Protected Area: 7,0 m2.
- Actuation device can be electrical, thermal and combined.
- Actuation current: 0,2 A.
- Electrical resistance: 6,4 … 8,0 Om
- The module has the function of self-actuation when the temperature reaches 180 °C!
- Operation Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Service Life: 10 years.