Modules «Buran-2,0» are designed for extinguishing fires in objects with an elevated ambient temperature from -50 ºС to +95 ºС. These modules have a compact form and can be installed in tight space conditions.
Three models of Buran-2.0 are produced:
- «Buran-2,0(1)» — impulse dry powder module;
- «Buran-2,0(1k)» — impulse dry powder module direct-flow spray (for cable channels);
- «Buran-2,0STT» — short-term action dry powder module for use with pipe wiring.
Modules «Buran-2,0» are widely used in the protection of diesel generating sets, fire-hazardous compartments of various special vehicles and vehicles:
- Wheel loaders;
- Slag trucks;
- Special rolling stock of JSCo «Russian Railways»;
- River and sea vessels, etc.
To protect the cable channels, spaces behind suspended ceilings and under raised floors, the Buran-2.0 (K) module was developed.
Currently, the Buran-2.0 modules are used to protect spaces behind a false ceiling, under raised floors, on track machines of various purposes (snow-removal, track-layers, motor-drifts, etc.) of JSC «RZD», fire extinguishing systems are mounted on various models of construction equipment And many other objects.
- Module mass: 4,7…5,9 kg.
- Dry powder mass: 1,65 kg.
- Length: 340…476 mm.
- Width: 145 mm.
- Height: 110 mm.
- Protected volume: 15,0 m3.
- Protected area: 10,0 m2.
- Can use on vehicles
- Actuation device can be electrical, thermal and combined.
- Actuation current: 0,5 A.
- Electrical resistance: 3,2 … 5,0 Om
- The module has the function of self-actuation when the temperature reaches 180 °C.
- Operation temperature: -50…+95 °C.
- Storage temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Service life: 10 years.