Modules «Buran-15STT» are designed to extinguish fires in transport. The design of the module is designed for increased dynamic, vibrational and temperature loads arising during the operation of various objects of automotive and tractor machinery, special vehicles and rail transport.
The module has a special design allowing the fire extinguishing composition to be conveyed through pipelines to hard-to-reach places of the protected objects.
Modules «Buran-7STT» are widely used in the protection of fire-hazardous compartments of various special vehicles and vehicles:
- Wheel loaders;
- Slag trucks;
- Special rolling stock of JSCo «Russian Railways».
- Module Mass: 23 kg.
- Dry Powder Mass: 14,5 kg.
- Length: 309 mm.
- Width: 300 mm.
- Height: 380…430 mm.
- Protected area: 15 m².
- Protected volume: 30 m³.
- Actuation current: 0,5 A.
- Electrical resistance: 3,2 … 5,0 Om.
- Operation Temperature: -50…+95 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Service Life: 10 years.
- Module is considered to be the main element of fire extinguishing systems.
- Modules can also be used for fire protection of various stanionary objects (workroom, store house, industrial buildings, etc.).
- The “Buran-15STT” is manufactured in a version for vehicles.