Modules of powder fire extinguishing «Buran-15ST10» are intended, mainly, for the protection of buildings and premises of large volumes and areas.
Modules are installed on the ceiling of the protected room at a height of up to 14 m.
Modules are installed at altitudes from 6,0 to 14,0 m, which allows them to be used in fire protection systems of buildings, structures, premises of great height: industrial premises, warehouses, terminals, etc.
Modules «Buran-15ST10» have found their application in gas and oil refining facilities, energy facilities, warehouses, industrial, commercial premises, garages and auto enterprises.
- Module Mass: 23 kg.
- Dry Powder Mass: 14,5 kg.
- Diameter: 300 mm.
- Height: 391 mm.
- Protected area: 36 m².
- Protected volume: 72 m³.
- Actuation current: 0,5 A.
- Electrical resistance: 3,2 … 4,2 Om.
- Operation Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Service Life: 10 years.
- Module is considered to be the main element of fire extinguishing systems.