Modules of powder fire extinguishing «Buran-15ST» are intended, basically, for protection of buildings and premises of large volumes and areas.
Modules are installed on the ceiling of the protected room at a height of 3,5 to 6,0 m.
It is possible to use an additional pipeline to feed the extinguishing powder directly into the protected volume.
Modules «Buran-15ST» have found their application at the objects of gas and oil refining, at energy facilities, in warehouses, industrial, commercial premises, garages and auto enterprises.
- Module Mass: 23 kg.
- Dry Powder Mass: 14,5 kg.
- Diameter: 300 mm.
- Height: 433 mm.
- Protected area: 42 m².
- Protected volume: 85 m³.
- Installation height: 3,5…6,0 m.
- Actuation current: 0,5 A.
- Electrical resistance: 3,2 … 4,2 Om.
- Operation Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Service Life: 10 years.
- Module is considered to be the main element of fire extinguishing systems.