Modules of powder fire extinguishing «Buran-15 I» are intended, basically, for protection of buildings and premises of large volumes and areas.
The modules are installed on the ceiling of the protected room at a height of 3.5 to 6.0 m.
Pulse emission of a large amount of powder (14.5 kg) allows maximum use of the module when extinguishing large areas and volumes.
Modules «Buran-15 I» have found their application in gas and oil processing facilities, energy facilities, warehouses, industrial, commercial premises, garages and auto-enterprises.
- Module Mass: 23 kg.
- Dry Powder Mass: 14,5 kg.
- Diameter: 300 mm.
- Height: 422 mm.
- Protected area: 48 m².
- Protected volume: 96 m³.
- Actuation current: 0,5 A.
- Electrical resistance: 3,2 … 4,2 Om.
- peration Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -50…+50 °C.
- Service Life: 10 years.
- Module is considered to be the main element of fire extinguishing systems.