Automatic fire detection and extinguishing system АFDES for land transport
Structure of the system:
|1||Control system unit «BSU-02AM»||
|2||Linear fire detector||Monitoring of the temperature of the environment in the protected compartment with the issuance of a signal about an emergency increase in temperature (the operating temperature is selected depending on the temperature in the protected compartment).|
The system is designed for automatic detection of emergency overheating or fire of equipment in the protected compartments of the vehicle, alerting the driver of an emergency and addressing the extinguishing of the resulting fire.
The protected compartments are equipped with linear thermal detectors and automatic fire extinguishing means.
In the case of temperature increase in the protected compartments (real fire mode), the system issues an audible and warning light.
The driver of the vehicle takes measures to stop and evacuate passengers.
Fire extinguishing agents are started automatically, or manually by the driver by pressing the start button.
Advantages of AFDES in comparison with the previous versions:
- Self-diagnosis of the device with the issuance of light indication;
- Fault monitoring (break and short circuit) on the channels of fire detectors and fire fighting means with the issuance of address indication;
- Monitoring and signaling of temperature increase in the protected compartment with the issuance of an address light indication and a sound signal;
- Emergency start-up of extinguishing agents;
- Possibility of forced starting of all extinguishing means in case of a fault in the alarm system.
For more details on the application and configuration of ASOTP for passenger buses of various brands, see «Protection objects / Ground transportation / Automobile transport / Passenger Bus»